How effective is laser hair removal?
· People often say to me ‘how many treatments of laser hair removal will it take to be hair free’ or ‘will it grow back’ and many other questions. There are several things to remember – Firstly, everyone is different. Secondly, if anyone tells you that they can permanently get rid of every hair in any area, and none will ever grow back, they are lying to you! The body is programmed to grow hair, controlled by hormones – which are a powerful force!
How many sessions will i need?
· For successful laser hair removal treatment, expect at least 8 sessions. Make sure you book them at regular gaps. This is usually every 6-8 weeks for body hair, or 4-6 weeks for facial hair.
· At each appointment your therapist at Xodos will discuss your progress and give advice. If it is obvious that more treatments will be needed, it is important to continue at the recommended times. Sometimes you may be advised to come back for review to see what, if any treatments will be needed in the future.
O On average, 8 treatments gives around a 70-80% permanent result in any area, although everyone is different and faces may need more.
· Soprano Ice treatment is an exceptionally effective laser platform however it is important to remember that most people will need top ups at some point. Hormones are very powerful, and there are lots more hair follicles on the face compared to the body.
· The key is to listen to the advice of your therapist, stick with it in the early days, and contact the clinic immediately if you see a new growth of hair. This could mean the difference between just one top up, and a whole new course.
What are the long term results?
· We have never seen anyone return to their pre-treatment level of hair, on the face or the body, following a full course of laser hair removal using the Soprano Ice and followed the correct advice.
· Imagine never needing to worry whether you need to shave your legs before a holiday! Last minute trip to the pool with the children? No problem! Posh night out and a short dress? Ready in a flash!
Here at Xodos, we will advise you as honestly as possible before, during and after your course of treatment. We care that you get the best treatment possible, and will never take money from you unless we know we can give you an effective treatment. That is why we offer free of charge consultations – book yours here!
We can change your life for the better, making it easier, more convenient!
Come to Xodos for your free consultation at our clinic in Aston Wood Golf Club. We are just a few minutes from the A38, so easy for Lichfield, Tamworth, and Sutton Coldfield. You are not committed to anything unless you are completely happy to proceed, and the staff are happy that you should get an effective result.
We look forward to seeing you at Xodos Aesthetics – the Soprano Ice awaits! or Instagram!